My fiance, Adam Gehrke, traffic guru for Q13.com, has a new announcement about his band that I just received via the Adam Gehrke Not So Frequent Newsletter:"Hello there readers of the Adam Gehrke Not So Frequent Newsletter. I hope this letter finds you well-- not covered in shards of pumpkin or with face paint still embedded into your pores after a weekend of Halloween party fun....
Just a quick note to say, if you get the chance to tune in to KPLU 88.5 FM here in seattle (you can also listen online at kplu.org) This Monday the 30th at 8pm Pacific Time, you can catch the World premier broadcast of Jimmy Jazzoid and the Death Beak of Ballard. It's a hilarious radio drama (you know, radio the way it used to be), in which yours truly has several parts. Good times to ensue. If you get the chance to listen in, I'd highly suggest it. We've been rehearsing a bit these last few days...really quite the show I must say...
That's all for now,
be well
Adam"
Isn't he a sweetie pie? And a total weirdo? I bet his band sucks. But he's the best damn traffic guy Seatte's got. Read all about his crazy on www.adamhehrke.com.
2 comments:
What did I say before about that guy? I bet he gets so much play it's unbelievable. He's hot...
He is indeed a sweetiepie! Since he's your fiance, doubtless you've already seen these, but just in case...*grin*
http://community.livejournal.com/pear_art/3661.html?view=21325#t21325
Post a Comment