Monday, August 20, 2007

Firsts...

What was your first CD/album? Mine was The Breeders - Last Splash. I think I bought it with Shannon in super-cool downtown North Everett.

Also, I need more votes on the bacon poll people.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aerosmith, Get A Grip. Awesome.

HBIC said...

I'm pretty sure my first cd was the spice girls :)

Anonymous said...

Joe Diffie - Third Rock From The Sun.

Anonymous said...

My first shout out, thanks! But I'm way too embarassed to say what my first album was... but it was in cassette form, I was eight and it was a female artist who has since made her religion a big part of her work. Oh all right, it was Amy Grant! My first CD was Nirvana.

Wendio said...

I think my first CD was Sheryl Crow or Green Day - Dookie. I do know however my first tape was New Kids on The Block! And I am proud to say I STILL have my Color Me Badd tape (don't forget that second D baby)which was number two.

Anonymous said...

Olivia Newton-John, Totally Hot. #2 was Supertamp.

mansionmogul said...

NICE. Or should I say, TOTALLY HOT?