I'm stealing this from Wesa who had it as an assignment in her abnormal psych class...
List 33 Happy Moments/Memories in Your Life:
1. Not only watching my sister graduate, but hearing her give an amazing speech, get the Hall of Fame Award, and lead her class in tossing their caps.
2. Taking pictures and having tea with Aunt Jenny in Seattle.
3. Driving over the Ballard Bridge.
4. When I made Shannon laugh so hard she peed her pants.
5. Getting coffee with Keene and going to brunch.
6. Meeting Keene's friends and going to school with him.
7. Going to sleep in Seattle and waking up on the East Coast.
8. Having mango mimosa brunch with Kim, Megan and Annie.
9. Getting my car.
10. Being told my assertiveness at work is a good thing.
11. Finding brown suede boots.
12. Finding dress pants that are secretly stretch pants. And on sale.
13. Getting to be picked up at the airport by Wendi.
14. Meeting my trainer.
15. Being at the last Yelp Elite event.
16. Successfully making whoopie pies.
17. Going to Thunder for Wendi's bachellorette party.
18. When Keene told me he got in to Georgetown.
19. Sipping mai tais in the pool at the Flamingo.
20. St. Patty's Day '04.
21. Finding a bikini that fit (kindof).
22. When my professor told me my portfolio was one of the best.
23. Stefan Sagmeister's speech at the '05 AIGA Conference.
24. Being asked to watch the bar in Hamburg.
25. Figuring out I'm funny at Camp Killoqua.
26. Getting mani/pedis Saturday night at the Westin with mah ladies.
27. Seeing the Future of Flight open and all my Dad's hard work become a reality.
28. Becoming a crossing guard! The highest honor of 5th grade!
29. Graduating from Western.
30. Seeing Goodbye Lenin! with my Dad.
31. Going to Swan Lake with the BS Ladies.
32. Whenever mom left notes for me in my lunch box.
33. Finding out yesterday that I only have one cavity!
6 comments:
:) I love you sister :) I cried a little bit when I read that list!
There she goes, being all wonderful again... Can I add "seeing you for the first time after you 'secretly' came to visit me in April" to this list? Still remember how happy it made me as you walked into view... :)
I'm verklempted...tnx for putting these in writing - Vati
This just started out my day so nicely!
Can I just point out that we were like 7 years old? Okay, 9 at most... This is an awesome list. Makes me happy.
:)
Post a Comment