This is my second batch of mini pies, and they rocked even more than the first batch of blueberry ones. These are apple, and the apples right now are so fantastic! I would usually choose pizza over a fruit or veggie but I highly recommend hitting up some organic apples right now - these were from Eastern Market and they're delicious! I didn't have eggs, so couldn't put an egg wash on this batch, but they taste just as good without the golden glow!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
House GF
So, as a person currently looking for employment, I'm trying to embrace the "free time", and actually enjoy it. It seems like when I'm working, I'm always saying I wish I wasn't and talking about all the cool stuff I'd do if I only had time. So instead of getting bummed and letting my unemployed bummed-out ego take over, I'm trying to do all those things I always said I would.
This is my second batch of mini pies, and they rocked even more than the first batch of blueberry ones. These are apple, and the apples right now are so fantastic! I would usually choose pizza over a fruit or veggie but I highly recommend hitting up some organic apples right now - these were from Eastern Market and they're delicious! I didn't have eggs, so couldn't put an egg wash on this batch, but they taste just as good without the golden glow!


This is my second batch of mini pies, and they rocked even more than the first batch of blueberry ones. These are apple, and the apples right now are so fantastic! I would usually choose pizza over a fruit or veggie but I highly recommend hitting up some organic apples right now - these were from Eastern Market and they're delicious! I didn't have eggs, so couldn't put an egg wash on this batch, but they taste just as good without the golden glow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mmmm... those look really yummy.
--Carrie
Thanks for the pics... makes more sense on how to make the yummy looking pies!
Post a Comment