Another cool paper craft tutorial from Folding Trees:
how-to make a Kusudama Ball, Pt. I and Pt. II. This would make a fabulous Christmas ornament. Also, origami is very therapeutic and you could make it and watch a really "good" lifetime movie. Add some nachos and you've got yourself a perfect afternoon.
4 comments:
I am totally going to try and make that out of some old maps! Awesome... thanks!
Ooooh! You go gurl!!! :)
I am totally doing this tomorrow on my day off...I'll let you know if I make a glue-y mess or prevail
Hell yes you guys! Let me know how the crafting goes. I think this project will be easiest if you start with already cut origami paper. Also, I think this might get pretty large, so you could use mini origami paper or cut down your paper to make smaller ones :)
Post a Comment