Thursday, January 22, 2009

Woo-Hoo, Wedding!!!

So the Inauguration is history and it's on to Seattle for the weekend! I'm on a plane RIGHT NOW as you people read this (if you're a morning blog checker) and will be getting ready to witness two of my very favorite people on the planet getting married on Saturday. Yep, these two crazy kids, Megan and John are getting hitched and I'll be there along with a bunch of other drunk people who love them to celebrate! Just warning everyone I already know I'm totally going to cry because it's just so awesome and congratulations in advance you two! I love you guys so much!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am guessing that the little old lady will leak out of my eyes too, Brooklyn so no worries. See you soon!

Andrea said...

How fun! What airline are you on that has internet? PS...next time you go to Seattle pack me in your bag please!!!

mansionmogul said...

I'm sneaky, it's the Blogger "scheduled post" internet ;)

casablancalady said...

I am so jealous. Have so much fun and take tons of pictures - I'll be living vicariously through you this weekend. May even shed a few tears if I hear the Indiana Jones theme song playing anywhere! :)

Anonymous said...

dude! seriously awesome time at the wedding. thanks so much for helping out. it was aweosme to see you two.

also is annie sitting on cannon balls in her picture?

Wendio said...

The wedding was amazing! I totally cried! And other then cutting part of my finger off (now john and I are twins... stupid sharp knives) it was the best! Love you both!

mansionmogul said...

Dude, whahappen? You cut part of your finger off? That can't be good for the baby ;)