Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Too lazy to write a legit post

Ok you guys, I "work" these days, so there just aren't enough hours in the day for the Tivo AND the blogging. But my Google reader is filling up with stuff I want to post!

Here we go...just some stuff...

* UrbanPotluck is the new blog name winner! Stay tuned...

* Our friends welcomed their beautiful, 8.7 lb, 19" baby girl on Saturday. Well done and congratulations you guys!

* Check out this blog, "Little Diggs" - The big things that make small spaces liveable. If you've ever lived NOT in the suburbs, or shared a 1 bdrm with a 6'2" boyfriend, you'll appreciate this.
______________________________________________________


______________________________________________________
* People are getting tattoos of Edith Macfield's house. {MyBallard}



______________________________________________________
* I love these paper fans on PartyPerfect. I want to re-create them for a shindig some day.
______________________________________________________
Aaaand, a happy Tuesday to everyone :)

6 comments:

Keene said...

THIS is why you wanted to know how tall I am?

mansionmogul said...

Yes. This post, MY READERS (VIP), are why I had to interrupt your studying to know exactly how tall you are. Because I know if I guessed, and got it wrong, you would be all, "THAT'S NOT COMPLETELY CORRECT, YOU MUST BE CORRECT BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT LAWYERS HAVE TO DO".

mansionmogul said...

ps. I love you

Keene said...

Period goes inside the quotes in this country.

I love you, too.

mansionmogul said...

Urgh! You are so annoying. "Annoying."

dns said...

You guys are so cute"!"