Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I don't know if you noticed but it's hot in Seattle

I know that everyone in Vegas and on the East Coast is making fun of us for complaining right now, but see the thing is...no one in Seattle has air conditioning. Anyway...

Did you know that you can make money selling a book about "Kitty Wigs?" I had no idea. I'm going to start work on my "Ferret Vests" book tonight.
______________________________________
Speaking of kitties, this cat, Maru, is pretty special. Check out his YouTube page. It's worth it.
______________________________________
And speaking of animals, there is something in the air over at The Smithsonian National Zoo. Within 24 hours, a clouded leopard cub, a Przewalski's horse, and a red panda cub were all born. Check out their Fickr page and their "baby boom" of endangered animals.
______________________________________
Apparently this truck will make ice cream flavored snow. Yeaaawh!
{the cloud project}
______________________________________
Unemployed? Then this "Funemployed" button collection is for you!
{via Swissmiss}

2 comments:

casablancalady said...

Where's the link to the biggest cheeto article? Or is that only conversation worthy and not blog worthy?

mansionmogul said...

Oh it's blog-worthy!

Here it is!

http://i.gizmodo.com/5224528/i-ate-the-worlds-largest-cheeto-while-using-the-worlds-most-expensive-keyboard