Tuesday, October 27, 2009

AOTD




"Pride" - By Tait Simpson, from Reykjavik’s gay pride parade. {via SSC}






Great lego compositions by Mike Stimpson, buy here. {via SSC}






Beautiful "Real Colour Circles" by Anu Tuominen. {via Poppytalk}






"I have you right where I wanted you" - made from packing tape on a backlit panel by Mark Khaisman. {via MirrorMirror}






"blown-fabric" by Oki Sato aka nendo. {via SSC} This reminds me of that weird gum/bubble toy stuff they sold in the grocery aisles where you blow through a straw and get this weird bubble. I begged for my mom to let me get that stuff. I'm not even sure why now...she always said it would be too messy and one day I wore her down and she got it for me and guess what? It was really messy. Sorry, mom :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the tape and color circles. good eye!!...andy