
Gawd dammit I love NEW YEARS!!! Fresh slate. Completion of a whole year. We made it! Time for a brand new start! I know it's just a date on a calendar but it still feels good. I also like that New Years can be classy and I like dressy winterwear and glitter and fireworks and indulgent food. And counting down. And champagne.
Here we go with the 2010 Resolutions:
* Lose 20 (more!) lbs.
* Work on being happy and at peace with where I am in the moment. Work on having a more positive attitude.
* Give more compliments.
* Take more photos with MY NEW NIKON!!!
Here's how I did with 2009:
* No more seconds for dinner - slowed that down a bit, with a 3-month Summer slip off the wagon.
* Live more freely and relax - still need to work on this, A LOT.
* Get a job - got one! (with a 3-month Summer hiatus)
How'd you guys do in 2009 and what are your new goals for '10?
No comments:
Post a Comment