So my coworkers were telling me about Holi, a "festival of colors" and it sounded totally amazing and like something I'd never seen or heard of before. In India this is a Hindu tradition where people throw powder colors at each other to welcome Spring. I LOVE all the colors. Now I want to have a color-theme party! {see the entire slideshow
here}
image courtesy Babu / Reuters
image courtesy Krishnendu Halder / Reuters
What kinds of things will you do to celebrate Spring?I'm going to the Bahamas(!), gonna do a good clean/purge of the apartment, and we'll go out for Easter brunch which always makes me feel like Spring is really here...
2 comments:
BBQ! Our first real BBQ of the year seems to be on John's birthday, and even though it's sometimes still cold, it makes me see the light that summer is just around the corner.
Bring on the bbqs!
Post a Comment