Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nat'l Grilled Cheese Month, Y'all!

I totally forgot it was National Grilled Cheese Month! Omg - April FAIL. Whoops! Better late than never. I would die for a grilled cheese right this minute...they're so damn good. Amiright, Annie? (they're her favorite). I pretty much worship all sandwiches, and I like how the grilled cheese keeps it real. 

If you feel like drooling over some awesome-looking sandwiches, check out the slideshow on the Grilled Cheese Academy site. To die for!

5 comments:

Megan said...

WANT.

HBIC said...

bahahaha. Remember when you and Annie wanted me to make you a grilled cheese? and I failed epicly?

mansionmogul said...

omg NOW I remember that?! You were so nice to us that morning :)

Paula Skarr Photography said...

MMMMMMMMM . . . . CHEEEEEEESE . . . . . I picked up some really amazing herbed goat cheese at the Ballard Farmer's market that I've been rationing my way through - delish!

mansionmogul said...

mmmm - love me some goat cheese!