Monday, May 17, 2010

Corporate Marketing All-Stars

So Friday was my last day as a corporate designer out in Arlington, VA. Sad times because I had to say goodbye to my very awesome co-workers. I have no doubt that they'll do a great job taking care of each other, going to Starbucks and PF Chang's after I'm gone though :) I'll miss them - thank you girls for making my adventure in DC so fabulous!

Me. My cube. My dueling Mac & PC. (took this pic for Mom, obvs)
Me and my cube neighbor (the best cube neighbor, ever!), Neha. This is kindof exactly what we look like when we're gossiping.
My other awesome neighbor and work buddy, Sam.
My art director, Kelly, co-worker, Anne-Marie and I at the "W" on their upper deck, with some fab cocktails! (and yes I am wearing this damn bahamas shirt again in all the pics)
Um....the view up there is AWESOME.

It was raining balls. Really - balls of rain....can you spot The White House?
The W of course has some mansion-worthy chandeliers. Would look fantastic in a walk-in closet, no?
I will miss my work ladies, dearly! I really dread goodbyes, but my fabulous coworkers of course made sure we still had lots o' fun. Hopefully I'll get to have a corp marketing happy hour reunion some day soon :)

No comments: