Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Random Delights

I totally want this canning starter kit. I've always wanted to be a canning pro, but it's intimidating! I think because there's science involved or something. I have to practice so I can be like those Portland ladies...
How good does this Corn and Peach Salad look that Arugula Files made? Gawd I love corn.
And wow - for the person that has everything...how about some altered antique plates by Beat Up Creations? {via JennSki}
Too late but maybe next year: cute idea for sifted flour lawn/sidewalk stars on the 4th {via P&GMama}
Car Cosy, anyone? This was created by Magda Sayeg for the Il Lusso Essenziale art festival in Rome. {via MM photo by Flickr StartTheDay}

2 comments:

HBIC said...

I seriously was just thinking about canning jam and making pickles last night. literally just last night. Shall we learn?

mansionmogul said...

Yes let's learn together Sistah!