I mean: WE'RE GOING TO EUROPE!!! Yep, tickets have been bought. I'm so excited. The loose itinerary goes like this: Munich/Oktoberfest - Venice - French Riviera - Barcelona. Boo-ya, People.
So yesterday I went to break my cohab free of the bar exam study chains so we could do some fun planning. Where to begin? How about Snooze Junction in Ballard for pizza...
I always get mad at myself when I forget to take a picture of what I ordered for the blog - but it happens, especially when something is super delicious. I really like SJunction's pizza!
They're super "Seattle" here, with all their ink, and their band posters, and their Pixies music, and their bikes everywhere.
And damn if I don't love me some Mac n' Jacks. I don't know why it just really really...gets me (even more than my Tivo, sometimes). It tastes even better when you're sitting at a table made from old Leilani Bowling Lanes. RIP, Leilani.
Walking down Ballard Ave we saw this cute doggie sleeping inside his cute architecture firm.
Since we are grown-ups and we do what we want, we decided it was time for Gelato. Specifically: coffee, and chocolate & cream from the new (is it new or have I just been gone a long time?) Gelato place, D'Ambrosio.
Gelato for the Lady? I'm willing to go ahead and say that this stuff was better than most. Also I think I like Gelato way more than ice cream. And it's "half the calories of ice cream." SOLD!
Messing around until we both made it in the shot.
Ok what next? We couldn't possibly continue talking about Europe without more sugar! On to Trophy Cupcakes in Wallingford...
I am willing to fiercely defend Trophy as being some of the best cupcakes in town.
Double trouble.
iPhone, travel books, cupcakes, boyfriend...check.
Luvin' it!
Trophy is so dang cute and everything is meticulously thought out, Martha-style.
Ok, now what, You Guys? Any must-sees you have suggestions for in Munich/Venice/France/Barcelona?






8 comments:
Congrats, boo! PS...YOU ARE GORGEOUS, lady! Look at that glow!
Thanks Babe! I gots the Europe glow!
See, actually, what I was trying to say is that if you try and eat my gelato, I will karate chop your hand. Ki-ya!
No, I think you were offering Gelato for the Lady.
Andplusalso the chick from Trophy used to BE a Girl Scout and she has Girl Scout cupcakes like Samoas and Thin Mints and Tagalongs (I think) and she'll have a Girl Scout troop come in and do TOURS even though there's barely enough room in there for a single person, let alone 10 girls.
And their Hot Chocolate is THE. Shit.
That's all.
Oh yeah, Yay! For Europe and all that stuff. You look gorgeous too!
Thanks Gurl! :)
And yeah that is the shit that I'm talking about with Trophy - they really have this all-around amazing brand. Love that they do girl scout tours!
Post a Comment