Yesterday was my little sister's birthday! I'm so proud of her. A few days ago we went out to dinner at Madame K's in Ballard (before it closes for good...tear!). It was sooo yummy. Thanks for being born, Courtney! I love you and am so proud of you!!!
I feel like sharing with y'all the expression that my dog has perfected:
The art of looking pathetic and sad and cute. She does this every morning until I finally break down and stop being lazy and take her for a walk.
Last Friday I managed to grab a couple of blurry-low-lighting shots of "The Diller Room" where we went to happy hour. Supercute location complete with tin ceilings and friendly Cornhusker fans. Good times! Not the cheapest happy hour around but it does have this chandelier.
Last but not least...a blurry picture of me with CHER. I cannot WAIT to see this movie!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment