A quick re-cap of my "weekend" (in quotes because weekends are everyday in unemployment world) and then on to the "week" recap!
We trekked over to Husky Stadium for an awesome tailgate and the game. The dawgs won!!! Woo! So much more fun with a win. I also love tailgating. It's never not awesome. Thanks to the Loganns and their families for basically planning and making the whole thing happen. I love when parents are around.
Megan and I, being "honorary" dawgs for the day. Hey, WWU doesn't have a football team, anymore!
I love the hardcore tailgaters. Ice sculpture? Nice.
Broheims. Can I get a witness on how my honey totally has the Randolf Engineering MadMen sunglasses? He's so trendy!
Bartons. Phil with Amelia, striking supercute poses. Love this little one!
I went on a spree taking pics of sibs. Here's Megan and Kristin!
Keene and Marissa. All the O'Connors say "heeeeey!"
And of course, the couples pic.
I had a blast at the game. Any excuse to wear a CRAZY HAT.
Then on Sunday I wasn't feeling very awesome but Keene still got to go along on a plane ride with Pilot Phil. He loved it! I will definitely have to make sure I go next time. Check out some of the shots he took from the plane...
Pretty cool stuff, huh? It was a super duper weekend all around!!! :) :) :)











No comments:
Post a Comment