Tuesday, November 09, 2010

A Break from Europe Posts

Whew. These Europe posts are exhausting! While I'm getting the next chapter of Venice ready, I thought I'd share some of my latest google reader findings...

I already have Christmas on the brain. It's coming! I absolutely love everything leading up to New Year's but then in Seattle afterwards it's the "dark time". I have to make up some better holidays for the before-Spring time here. Maybe that holiday is known as "Hawaiin Vacation". Either way, I'm really excited to put a wreath on the door of our NEW HOUSE!!! That's right, we finally found our unicorn, a little rental house that does not look like a rental on Queen Anne. So excited! Now if only I could come across all the materials to make this colorful wreath by Pickles, I'd be all over it (also pretty sure I've blogged this before, but who cares).

Speaking of crafts, who doesn't love a good papercraft? How about a Star Wars Trilogy video entirely out of paper? {via Dooce}

Jeremy Messersmith - Tatooine from Eric Power on Vimeo.

Fun "Framed Objects" by "the." via Decor8.

Love this DIY NY city skyline idea that amhart1 created! {via LovelyUndergrad}

Keene will agree that ever since I saw this shelf/bar DIY by LoveMaegan I've been obsessed with it. Time to refinish ALL my furniture before the move!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Almost a whole week between posts? What am I supposed to do here, work? Psh.

mansionmogul said...

The thanks I get for posting! Sheesh! ;)

Megan said...

It's 'cause I love you and you know it. Go ahead, check and see how many times I've checked your blog today. It's at least three:) Also, let me know when moving day is and I can help!

mansionmogul said...

You check it... A LOT. Thanks, loyal follower! I will take you up on your moving offer - K threw his back out last weekend! We move the weekend of the 4th :)

Josiane said...

I got dibs on the wreath, I want to make one and I want it bad!