Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ask MansionMogul

Hey, Y'all! Ask MM is back with a brand new addition...ha ha. Ok seriously though, I was not fully awake for this one. At one point I thought I heard someone at the door and would've cut that part out but I thought it was funny so you get to enjoy my look of concern mid-way through this video.



Here is the link you'll need if you'd like to have your microwave picked up for recycling. Excellent question btw, and if anyone has anything helpful to add, please comment!

And here is the link to my champagne cork ornaments. A delightfully fun project, in my opinion!

And links to some of my fave home styling blogs!
Design Sponge
Habitually Chic
Apartment Therapy
Decor8
Desire to Inspire
...........................................................................
Thanks for the fabulous questions, you are amazing readers! What would you like to know for next week? Ask away in the comments, friends! :)

6 comments:

Paula Skarr Photography said...

Thanks, Mansion Mogul! My burning questions have been answered :)

HBIC said...

love the blog!

multiple questions:
1.) favorite part about christmas?
2.) what are you doing for your big birthday?
3.) what's the most exciting thing about your new home?

Megan said...

AH! I finally thought of one. So, after I wrapped all of our Christmas gifts, John decided that all of my AWESOME wrapping paper had too much glitter. Is this true, mansionmogul? Is there such a thing as too much sparkle during the holidays?

:)

Wendio said...

Hello AskMansionMogul...

As you may know, I have been collecting corks for a number of years for crafting purposes. The one below one of my favorites,. I also feel you could take a piece of the craft and turn your cork into an ornament with beads to remember your engagement!
http://wineintro.com/products/corks/windowmobile/

A question: I need some help with organizing my jewelry. I hate a conventional jewelry box because they never hold enough and take up valuable counter top/dresser space. Any ideas???

Paula Skarr Photography said...

Dear Mansion Mogul:

I need your help to stay ahead of the times. In 2009, BACON was the "in" thing. In 2010, MUSTACHES have been the "in" thing. What do you think will be the "in" thing for 2011?

Thanks,
T.S. Furgason

PS: I know you already have a lot of burning questions to answer, so feel free to save this one for your New Year's Edition vlog ;)

Paula Skarr Photography said...

Dear Mansion Mogul:

Cuz iiiiiii'm THIRDEE, I really need to stop hanging posters with thumb tacks! I have a few posters that I would like to have framed, but I'm on a very limited budget. Will you share any creative framing ideas for the budget conscious person?

A *high kick* and a Thank You,
Turd Furguson