I made some "Snowy Brownies" with meringues on top for the festivities. There were also some undocumented amazing cheese and chocolate fondues - I say undocumented because we polished them off before there was time!
Y'all know my favorite part of award shows is watching all the Red Carpet fashion...so I thought I'd highlight a few of my favorite looks again!Lets start with Natalie: this color is fantastic. I kindof wish her dress went all the way to the floor in the front, but other than that I love the color and shape and her tassel earrings.
This is soooo not my style, but Gwyneth was undeniably hollywood in this dress last night. Something about this fabric that looked so great on her.
Also not usually my style with the simple, sporty look but omg how flawless is she? Also LOVE her totally California Barbie hair.
More Barbie hair! Reese's look was so simple but it fit her perfectly and looked so great on the carpet. And basically the more Bardot the hair, the better, imo ;)
LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I love lace, and also this wine color looks so fabulous on her.
More lace! I thought it looked like cool cut paper artwork, and it was really flattering on her.
What'd y'all think? Happy with the winners? I didn't see Black Swan or The King's Speech in time for the show but now I have to catch up on them!
3 comments:
I am so not caught up on movies (we just watched Social Network at The Kids are All Right this weekend) - but I'm dying to see Black Swan and The Kings Speech. I thought Anne Hathaway was charming and delightful. James Franco was a dull and seemed forced to be there. Overall, I thought it was pretty good.
Carrie - I totally agreed. My boyfriend, James Franco, seemed high AND nervous, if that is possible. And Anne was a nice surprise, she was totally natural, and did all the heavy lifting. Maybe she has a lot more stage experience? I liked her hosting! I hope all the criticism the show's getting still exempts her performance from it because she was great. Also, loved that first white dress she came out in...
I'd love to see pics of everyone in their awesome dresses! I'm sad I missed it :(
PS: Some know-nothing commentator said that Scarlet looked "frumpy". . .
Post a Comment