How about this image off Google:
I mean...right?! It's pretty fantastic in-person. I totally recommend this tour as well - our guide was witty and informative and he really expanded on all the details of the architecture. We learned a lot about Catalan culture!
Some shots I took of the exterior:






This was a building across the way - I couldn't resist that awesome wallpaper-textured facade again!

Before we went on our tour, we had some treats in the cafe. Keene got this "Bombo" expresso drink. I think it was: sweet condensed milk, espresso, foam...right? It was tasty.

Tapas! All kinds on crostini. I really liked the one in the back right - it had really good cheese and a carmelized sort of sauce on it.

Just a fun Barcelona street. They all look this cool or cooler!

Sangria break.

We trekked up to The Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona) and this is the view. Stunning!

Gotta get the couples self-portrait.

I want to go back...right now...

3 comments:
It was amazing! Six days in Barcelona was the right number of days. :)
Totally!
I look out my window, and then I look at your last picture, and then I shed a tear.
Post a Comment