Well I was thinking why don't I do a little housekeeping and catch up on pics of dinners past that I haven't blogged yet...so, let's start with: How do you use up stuff in your fridge? Answer = it's Mealoaf, Y'all! I just leaned on the ole KitchenAid to do the heavy mixing (I hate touching raw meat). Then I took a lil' inspiration from NoPoMo and tried some "cauliflower rice" - it turned out pretty good. Used our cuisinart to dice all of it up, and sauteed it with salt, pepper, sage, butter & milk. And topped it with cheese cuz I can't help myself.
Not bad, amiright?!How about What do you make for dinner when you have no time/ingredients/energy? Answer= You go to Eat Local and pick up something yummy that is already prepared and just needs to bake. For instance: Beef Bourguignonne...
Also really tasty! Note to self: register for white plates! Soooo tired of looking at my photos with this damn plate pattern in all of them...PLANTS UPDATE: We got these "Aqua Globes" with a Woot! grab bag. I'll let you know how they work out. Basil seems to dig it so far :)
Rosemary and Lavender had to upgrade to larger containers (too early for them to go outside around here...chilly still!). I took these cans that used to be diced tomato cans and I painted them. The lighting in this pic is bad but I think for $Free.99 these turned out pretty cute.
Parsley is such an overachiever.
Here's to a fantastic week!
No comments:
Post a Comment