Hey Y'all! Time for another ASK MM video. Not the best video I've ever made, especially since my head is cut off for most of it, but my dog was cute at the beginning so I didn't want to start over. Sigh. Happy Friday and ask me more questions!
a) I totally think you should talk about nothing, 'cause that would be HILARIOUS, plus I'd love to hear what you have to say:)
b) Ikea is a GREAT place to get cheap, white pillar candles of varying sizes- that's where I got all of my wedding centerpiece candles.
c) If you ever need to get a big ass glass jar, ask a restaurant person. Cherries and olives come in gallon-ish size jars, and bartenders have access to that.
Great post - due to the little one, we won't be able to use the fireplace fully until he can understand "No" and not want to put everything in his mouth, including fireplace tools. :-)
Plants!! Great call :) Despite the fire hazard, I think I'll go with plants AND candles - good times! I was thinking about putting an aquarium in there too, but that seems like a lot of work :)
Hypothetically, summer is right around the corner! What do you have on your "bucket list" for the summer? Do you have anything that is deliberately not on your bucket list?
10 comments:
a) I totally think you should talk about nothing, 'cause that would be HILARIOUS, plus I'd love to hear what you have to say:)
b) Ikea is a GREAT place to get cheap, white pillar candles of varying sizes- that's where I got all of my wedding centerpiece candles.
c) If you ever need to get a big ass glass jar, ask a restaurant person. Cherries and olives come in gallon-ish size jars, and bartenders have access to that.
:)
Love the way she just "plunks" down after she takes a peek!
I need to find and/or have printed a large scale French Chateau backdrop appropriate for "Mansion Mogul" - d
Great post - due to the little one, we won't be able to use the fireplace fully until he can understand "No" and not want to put everything in his mouth, including fireplace tools. :-)
I do have a question for MM - What are some must have clothing and accessory pieces for this summer? Besides of course Beyoncé's hot number, which I will be picking up ASAP while working out at a school cafeteria.
Thanks!
Megan: Thanks for the great tips! I will also have to plan a video where I really talk about nothing :)
Carrie: fabulous question. Stay tuned for my Summer must-haves!
Plants!! Great call :) Despite the fire hazard, I think I'll go with plants AND candles - good times! I was thinking about putting an aquarium in there too, but that seems like a lot of work :)
~P
Yay! And...it could be a fire hazard...but, it is a fireplace...although it's technically "non-working". Hrm. Just keep an extinguisher handy ;)
Dear Mansion Mogul~
Hypothetically, summer is right around the corner! What do you have on your "bucket list" for the summer? Do you have anything that is deliberately not on your bucket list?
Thanks,
Master P
Excellent Question, P! Stay tuned...
Post a Comment