Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pearl's First Bath

Most of the time, I feel like whenever I spend money I am all, "UGH, another $__ out the window"...but when I picked up Pearl from the groomer last week all I kept thinking was "Best Money We Ever Spent". I'm pretty sure Pearl had never been groomed before. I had no idea what a hot mess she was until we got her back all fluffy and clean and pretty! She is so soft right now, and they put the CUTEST little bows on her ears. The bows even had tiny "pearls" on them. They got me! Money well spent.

She was kinda over the photo session in this pic.
So fresh and so clean!
Thanks, Bark in Style!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pearl gettin' her hair did! She looks great :) And you can tell from the pictures *just* how dang soft she is!!!

~P

mansionmogul said...

Yes thanks so much for the tip via Yelp, Paula! I am so happy we got her groomed. We'll see how long it lasts but I won't hesitate to take her right back there next time she is a hot mess :)

Megan said...

Copper thinks she's hawt:)

mansionmogul said...

Aw...I can't wait for their first date :)