Here we have Sage, which has been an all-star. Basil failed miserably though.
Flowers that "blossomed", and ones that straight up died.
Remember how parsley looked? Yeah. Burnout.
Clear winners here are the lavender. I'm surprised Rosemary completely died!
I took a little video for Y'all...The moral of this year's gardening experiments: go with Native Northwest plants. DUH!
5 comments:
My lavendar has gone NUTS. I love it. My rosemary died too, almost right away, and my mom made fun of me because it's suppsoed to be impossible to kill. I'm glad I have a buddy in this... ;)
I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! :)
I was able to grow rosemary in Seattle, but ALWAYS killed my basil....I did have a very helpful aunt though who apartment-sat for us, and then moved all my plants around on my deck and added little notes to them like "I like shade" and "I don't need so much water"....it was priceless!
-ish
The sage is out of control! It's so good with chicken, though.
Basil has been a problem child for me too! I think Dennis and I have tried to grow it/keep it alive for three diff plants now, and they just won't keep :(
~P
Post a Comment