Our friend Josiane got her hands on this highly sought-after DVD from the library and holeee-crap this show is so good! We decided to make it a viewing event and theme-out our eats:
Those would be English Tea Sandwiches of smoked salmon and dill, and the classic "Cucumber Sandwiches". YUM! Also tea cookies (naturally) and some berries for a non-carb :) I'd like to tell you we drank the tea we had but we had Summer Beers instead (thanks Bethany for introducing me to this - you are brilliant. Also note: using cheap beer is crucial).Check it:
Watch the full episode. See more Masterpiece.
You Guys: Thank Jeeze there is a 2nd Season coming of Downton! I have to know what happens to hot Matthew!
6 comments:
It was pretty awesome. I keep worrying that Hot Matthew and the revolutionary chauffeur will be sent off to war.
Noooo! That would be awful. I hope that doesn't happen. There are not enough "eligible suitors" as it is!
I've never heard of this delight - I love that it stars a mansion. :-)
group of urchins on a street corner shouted.
Check it out!
http://jezebel.com/5829246/the-colorful-countess-behind-the-real-downton-abbey
oh my gah! posting this asap!
Post a Comment