I'm at that point again where I need to get to the salon...badly. I keep catching glimpses of my hair and thinking to myself, "eew..it's horsey again". Long hair is impossible. Especially for me or other gals who don't have naturally thick and luxurious hair. I know I'm working against nature here but a few years ago I had the realization that my time for having a long hairstyle was going to run out - probably already has. I'm thinking you can *maybe* push the long hair till about age 35...maybe even 40. But definitely NOT after 40. I never want someone to see my hair from the back and then I turn around and they're all "ACK!" because my hair doesn't match my age. So anyway, this is all a long way of saying that I've been trying to rock the long for a few years now while I can, and I also have this whole weddin' thing happening next year. So I want to keep it until at least next Spring. But OH MY GAWD I want to cut it soooo bad! Tip for the ladies: if you imagine you'll be getting married in the future, don't start growing out your hair YEARS in advance. That's so not necessary. So for now, ima get into the salon, get the cut and color to maintain my sanity until Spring, and then dream of my new "married lady" bob I'm gonna get after.
HAIRPIRATION for 2012:

Katie's got it right....

love those "asymmetrical" bobs

w/bangs

Not so sure about the wacky color but I love the shape of this...

Diana Argon recently went short - so cute!

Asymmetry w/bangs

I'd hope it'd grow out nicely like this.

SIGH - some day - 2012 I'm going short FOR SURE! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment