That fancy glass is from Keene's uncle Kim - what an awesome gift, right? They were his graduation from law school present. We are making good use out of them! Classin' up the every day :)I've also been spending a lot of time with this fool:
She needs lots of walks. Thankfully, we don't mind walking around our neighborhood one bit.

This is along the little "promenade" that some Queen Anne residents made sure was built back in the day. So grateful to those folks!
And then this is what The Pearl does intermittently for the whole walk:
She is just very curious. She also likes the view.
That there's your Magnolia off to the right...
And then there's all the mansions to look at. For example: this person's house. What if THAT was your view from your backyard???
Oh, and I can't believe it took six months for us to discover THE MANSION TO END ALL MANSIONS. This thing takes up the entire block!!! We never noticed it before because it's all surrounded in bushes. CRAZY.
This is what I imagine "Pearl's World" to be like:
Do you think she has any idea she pees in one of the nicest viewpoints in the city every day?Yeah, probably not. Well, at least I can enjoy it's fabulousness!
4 comments:
Dude, that super mansion is crazy isn't it. It has a separate tower at one corner of the property, and secret entrances!
WOAH - REALLY?! I have to go check that out ASAP now!!!
great post!!! TOTALLY DIG MORE INTO THAT MANSION!!!! I wanna see more!!! I also LOVE the pics o Pearl. She is precious!
Thanks Mar! I will make it my mission to find out more about that mansion! :)
Post a Comment