Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yay! Solution!

First of all, *omg DROOL* over this closet from MothDesign. Sigh, some day! Second, I have been hanging onto the Tiffany bag that my engagement ring came in (Keene smartly kept it, knowing I'd want it!) but I haven't known what to do with it. I didn't want to hide it away in a drawer, but how could I toss it? Then I saw this fab idea to frame your designer bags - brilliant! I mean, I'm not really into labels and don't buy designer like...ever, but it's the perfect way to preserve and enjoy my little Tiffany bag. And I can hang it right by all my jewelry and see it every day. Cute, right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's SUPER cute!!! I have a few bags too from various travel places (Cafe Du Monde, an old Nordstrom's bag that I found at Grandma's) that have just been tucked away for a long time - this would be perfect :) Crafting date!?

~P

mansionmogul said...

CAFE DU MONDE?!? OMG you have to frame that. Yes, crafting date! I should bust out my "mat cutting system" and we should have a framing party.

Paula Skarr Photography said...

That sounds great! I also think about doing the crafting date where we make our own frames and then stretch awesome fabric 'n stuff over it :)

Krystal said...

That's awesome. I held onto a Tiffany's bag forever and just recently threw it away. Sad!

mansionmogul said...

Dang Gurl! It's time for a new present then! :)

Mar said...

I love the bag idea. So sweet.