Tuesday, August 09, 2011

My New Favorite Fashion Blog

When I was searching for pictures of fabulous pajamas for my things-I'm-excited-about post, I came across this completely enjoyable and completely time-wasting blog that goes over, in detail, the fashion of Gossip Girl. Now, if you, like me, not-so-secretly totally watch that show, you know very well that it is 90% all about the clothes. I love that they give you stills of all the outfits and discuss them with witty comments. Sometimes I'm watching that show and I'm all "holy crap what on Earth is Chuck wearing" and I need to get a better look. This blog totally calls out all the details. They also have re-caps for other teen shows that I'm less interested in, but still. If you watch a little Vampire Diaries or whatnot, you can check out that fashion too.
Here they describe Chuck as "peacockin'" - so true! Check it out, here: You Know You Love Fashion.

2 comments:

Jen @ YouKnowYouLoveFashion.com said...

Thanks for the YKYLF love, Brooke!

mansionmogul said...

Word! Lovin' the YKYLF!