.............................................................................Makin' Paper Beads:
1.) Glue your paper together front to back and let dry (I usually set a heavy book on top so it doesn't buckle).
2.) Cut out your larger circles. Then using the small circle punch, eyeball where you want the inner circle punched out and just go for it.
3.) I have an itty bitty hole punch (not pictured) that I use to make a hole for the findings to attach.
4.) I coated my paper in decoupage & let dry. You won't need to do this if you used really heavy cardstock, but it still gives it a nice sheen.
5.) Add your findings and you're good to go!
.............................................................................
Ta-da! They're not indestructible given that they're still made out of paper and all, but really fun if you want to add some more options to your earring collection.Huzzah and happy humid Friday Y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment