
I've never considered myself a birdcage veil kind of girl, but this photo is making me think twice...isn't is so pretty? {via polkadotbride}

I have this "vision" for my bouquet and I made my mom dig out her wedding veil so that it could happen - I want to use the lace trim from hers to wrap my bouquet.

Have I already blogged this picture? OMG I'm dying over these French Dot linens! {via thisisglamorous}

This is it: I want cafe lights and light rose-gold colored swags hanging at the reception! {via poppytalk}

Want to work the soft candles flanking the aisle in there for sure... {via stylemepretty}

I have this whole elaborate craft in my head for making glitter hearts for something - we'll see if I can actually channel the power of Martha to do this one...{via greylikesweddings}
8 comments:
Shooms! Booyah.
Hi Brooke,
We ordered the fabric we had at Megan's wedding from Dharma Trading Co. When you order a bolt, it gets down to the $2-3 range. We got silk chiffon, I think. Here is a link to their site:
http://www.dharmatrading.com/topnav/fabric/
You can get coupons for free shipping here:
http://www.couponpundits.com/dharmatrading.com-coupons
Hope this helps!
Victoria Pann
Ooooh, it is all so pretty - love those wedding dress caplets! m
Wow! Thank you so much for the links Victoria! I will definitely be checking that out - you're the best :)
Mom - aren't the sleeves adorable? Glad you like :)
OMG, I am dying here - so gorge.
Brooke,
Love your cord solutions. The wedding ideas are cool & exciting, too.
From my my iphone 37,000 feet over Indiana. Headed to Reagan to use your Metro pass - luv, d
haha - my dad reads my wedding posts :) Have fun in my old city - stay to the right on the metro escalators!
Post a Comment