This is a fun game (although, I totally disagree with some of these, they made me think of completely different movies), "
Famous Objects from Classic Movies" - how many can you guess right? BTW we started this game and had to finally stop because it seemingly goes on forever. I have no idea how many levels there are. If you have somewhere to be, I would recommend you
don't start this until you have hours of free time!

3 comments:
Gah, after getting a lot wrong, they would show the answer and I'm all, "DUH! OF COURSE IT'S THAT!!"
This is how we are spending our evening snowed in!!! Thanks for the great link sister :)
love it! and you are right, do not start unless you have oodles of free time, I was going to walk to the library on my lunch break....but no time to do that now!
ish
Post a Comment