Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Spoiled Rotten...continued

I mean, "spoiled", but really this was a gift I bought myself. Can You Guys even believe I didn't have a smartphone until last month?! What. Is. Up. With. That.
Yeah, it was time. I feel a lot happier now that I have internet access at any time.

And as I put down my old flip phone in the box of forgotten phones I thought to myself "wow this pile is a little ridiculous". Would you look at all that? This is maybe 5 years worth. That's pretty bad. Technology improves fast!

3 comments:

Victoria Pann said...

Um, not everyone has a smart phone. OK, maybe everyone but one. Two if you count Hans. People see it and say "How quaint."

Carrie said...

That's a lot of phones! So glad you moved into the 21st century! Now only if I can get Tim on the same page...

mansionmogul said...

Ha! Good luck with that Carrie!