I think you are forgetting the bestvideoever that you should post. btw, what does fadspdslpugvoiware mean? Is it something nerdy that I don't get?
You can always post pictures of your desk like I did. it is nothing special, but makes for a good blog entry.
I can believe how serious the lil guy is about handling the pink blankie. As if he is saying 'back away and no one will get hurt.' Ti-toe-toot!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think you are forgetting the bestvideoever that you should post. btw, what does fadspdslpugvoiware mean? Is it something nerdy that I don't get?
You can always post pictures of your desk like I did. it is nothing special, but makes for a good blog entry.
I can believe how serious the lil guy is about handling the pink blankie. As if he is saying 'back away and no one will get hurt.' Ti-toe-toot!
Post a Comment