O....M....G....I can't BELIEVE there is something better out there than the sushi pillow. Nobody tell Loren.
Can you imagine having this plugged into your laptop on your desk and the looks people would give you?
You mean...jealous looks?!
well, i would not be jealous, but someone might be.
Dan just came back from Tokyo and brought back plastic sushi. It cost him about $40, and I had to ask "but, what do you do with it?" There wasn't a magnet or a USB plug.Becky
Post a Comment
5 comments:
O....M....G....
I can't BELIEVE there is something better out there than the sushi pillow. Nobody tell Loren.
Can you imagine having this plugged into your laptop on your desk and the looks people would give you?
You mean...jealous looks?!
well, i would not be jealous, but someone might be.
Dan just came back from Tokyo and brought back plastic sushi. It cost him about $40, and I had to ask "but, what do you do with it?" There wasn't a magnet or a USB plug.
Becky
Post a Comment