Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Meatloaf Muffins w/Mashed Potato Topping

What do you think guys? Looks good or too much like cupcakes?
{meatloaf cupcakes}

5 comments:

Wendio said...

I just want you to know, that it wasn't ME who voted nasty on the meatloaf cupcake :) Although I would never eat them, it is a super cute idea!

casablancalady said...

I am willing to come clean about the fact that I voted this was nasty. I'm not at all a fan of mashed potatoes, so hot pink mashed potatoes disguised as a yummy cupcake is way too tricky for me!

Anonymous said...

I voted yes. As long as the icing is mashed potatoes and not traditional cake icing.

In fact, I think they look delicious.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention.

I certainly never imagined, when I first posted this recipe, that people would be creating "nasty/not nasty" polls about the meatcakes. You are not the first.

mansionmogul said...

I love that meatloaf cupcakes are sparking a heated debate! :)