reason that i will never be a famous landscape architect....i could never think of something that cool.
I thought it was cool too...Merkle was horrified :)
And do we trust Merkle's taste? Besides Wenid, of course...
I think it is cool but am glad I don't own the building! And thank you Miss Pann... Merkle of course reponded with a F* all of you. Meep!
Tell Merkle that I still love him but, as your husband, he needs to receive a certain amount of flak. I'm just trying to keep up with the quota, that's all:)
agree...beautiful
Post a Comment
6 comments:
reason that i will never be a famous landscape architect....i could never think of something that cool.
I thought it was cool too...Merkle was horrified :)
And do we trust Merkle's taste? Besides Wenid, of course...
I think it is cool but am glad I don't own the building! And thank you Miss Pann... Merkle of course reponded with a F* all of you. Meep!
Tell Merkle that I still love him but, as your husband, he needs to receive a certain amount of flak. I'm just trying to keep up with the quota, that's all:)
agree...beautiful
Post a Comment