Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday DC Pics

On my way up to Baltimore again this weekend, to visit our friends and hopefully get some shopping done for "professional" outfits at the Baltimore malls. Woo-hoo! I leave you with some more pics from over here in DC...happy Friday everyone!


Fun row of houses on the street near our apartment.

Georgetown Law School campus. Learning, in Keene's case, or in mine, catered events! I have been masquerading as a student a lot these days...

Kelly's Irish Times - the pub near Keene's school where we hang out, and where all the kickball teams do on Tuesdays. It must be the East Coast "Underdog".

And...our street. Our apartment is at the other end of this row. Not sure what I was going for with the "angle" in this pic but the rooftops are what caught my eye.

2 comments:

Wendio said...

Those are fantastic pics! It makes the east coast look so habitable! Ha!

Anonymous said...

These are sooooo cute. I enjoyed seeing your whole block - puts your building in perspective - and love that brick sidewalk! Love, mom