Friday, February 06, 2009

Desk Accoutrament

If you're lucky enough to still have your desk job right now (I never thought I'd say that), then perhaps this 2009 3-D calendar will be of interest to you! I think it would look fabulous right by the troll doll and to the left of your bobbleheads. Download the printable pdf on Folding Trees. {via CraftZine}

5 comments:

Wendio said...

I totally need that office crapola! I would put candy on the inside too :)

mansionmogul said...

Wendi, that is just brilliant! Cool office gifts! Build morale!

Anonymous said...

Wendi, are you not the only person that works in your office? You could eat all the candy on your own!

Wendio said...

So true... I am the only one in my office - but perhaps for an office holiday I will give myself one ;)

mansionmogul said...

You can write: "To Wendi, the best co-worker ever. xoxo, Tobin"