Friday, February 13, 2009

List & Comment Friday: Your Fave Restaurants

So for Christmas someone found out I love making lists (who doesn't!?) and got me this rad book, "Listography; Your Life in Lists", and it's really fun to fill out. I'll be featuring a list every Friday for a while, so feel free to comment with anything that might be on your list!

List Your FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
The Totem - Everett
Montmartre - DC
Effes - Goettingen, Germany
Red Robins (I know)
Pesos - Queen Anne
The Keg - Everett
Kate's Pub - Wallingford
Boomers - Bellingham
Fremont Coffee
Mr. Henry's - DC
Wingmasters - Ballard
Java Bean - Ballard
Kwanjai Thai - Fremont
Burgermaster!

Now you go. Comment away!

10 comments:

mansionmogul said...

I just found out that The Keg in Evt closed. TRAGIC!!!!

Anonymous said...

The two that come to mind at the moment are Ipanema and Mongolian Grill. :) Them are good eats!!

casablancalady said...

I can do my top ten (in no particular order of course)
- Busara Thai Cuisine - Bellingham
- La Fiamma - Bellingham
- Pita Pit
- Las Margaritas - Kent
- Popeye's Fried Chicken
- Taco del Mar
- Newport Bay - Tukwila
- Lydia's - Butte
- Spazzo - Casablanca
- The New Inn Pub - London
Can you tell I love Thai food, Mexican food and seafood?

mansionmogul said...

Pita Pit RULES. I also forgot to add: The French Corner Bakery Annex in Cambria, CA, because Wendi and I had two of the best sandwiches on Earth there.

Wendio said...

Okay... so Red Robin gets an 'I Know' comment but you are totally rockin' the Totem in Everett like it ain't no thang??? Really??? I would also like to add into the list The Green Turtle. Not because it is super delicious - but because they totally know how to make a killer chicken mini-burger

mansionmogul said...

You don't know The Totem, man! If you get Green Turtle, I get Totem.

Wendio said...

I'm not saying I wouldn't rock the Totem.. I'm just saying - I am glad to see you rockin' it old school! I thought about another one - Bob's Burgers and Brew in Fairhaven. Add those yummy mushrooms??? Mmmm

Anonymous said...

Bob's Burgers--good call, Wendi. The Totem? Come on girl, people read this.

If we're going for nostalgia and comfort food, I'd have to say the now defunct Mr. Bill's in Everett.

Other faves: John's Pizza, Great Jones Cafe and Sammy's (NY). And of course, always at the top of the list, Casa Que Pasa (Bellingham)!

casablancalady said...

I love Bob's and Casa! Bellingham has some great eats!

Anonymous said...

I read Boomer's and Bob's and my mouth started watering.