Friday, May 29, 2009

List & Comment Friday: Places I'd Like to Visit

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections." - {via RD}

I suppose y'all are expecting a List & Comment Friday now, arent'cha?
______________________________________________
Places I'd Like to Go to Some Day or Again, in no particular order:
Spain (of course, meet Annie there)
Paris
Switzerland/Austria (ride on one of those mountain transport thingies)
Southern Germany (Oktoberfest, duh)

Alaska (the cruise, watch whales)

Caribbean
Italy (cooking trip!)

Ireland
Wine Country
Disneyland
New Orleans

______________________________________________
Y'know, just to name a few, off the top of my head. Ok so where are the top 3 places you'd like to visit, right now?

11 comments:

JBL4 said...

paris
spain
anywhere that is not my place of work.....oooh or anyplace that has a lounge chair and a beer for me!

Josiane said...

Greece

Egypt

A tour of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World (don't call me a nerd)

China to see the great wall and the Terracotta Army of the First Emperor of China (I said, don't call me a nerd)

The moon (or outer space in general)

The Academy Awards

The Top of Mount Everest (but I don't want to climb)

Boston

Key West

Gabriel Garcia Marquez's house, with him there, and we'd have a lovely conversation

mansionmogul said...

"conversation"

Wendio said...

1. Bellingham
2. Seattle
3. Portland

Can you tell I am missing thr PNW???

Internationally I would love to visit:
1.Annie (I miss you)
2.Dingle, Ireland (But only if Brooke is there with me)
3. Ans if Josiane doesn't have to climb to the top of everest then I would like to magically go to Shangri-La.

casablancalady said...

Oooh..I love this List & Comment Friday! I often think about places I'd like to visit, so here's my short list:

- China: I am just as much of a nerd as Josiane

- Egypt: to see the Valley of the Kings and the Sphinx - who doesn't want to see that?

- Greece: I'd like to go back and spend more time on the islands - in fact, I think I'd like to live in a small Greek village

(I swear I'm not copying you, Josiane!)

- New Orleans for Mardi Gras

- Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark

- Iceland

- Australia

- Costa Rica

- Chile

- the Sahara Desert

- Seattle/Butte/Vegas/Bellingham

And many, many more! So much to do and see!

mansionmogul said...

Ok, add Finland/Norway/Sweeden/Denmark to my list too! I can't believe there are still any places left you haven't been, Annie! :)

HBIC said...

South Africa, Thailand, and the Redwood Forest

mansionmogul said...

...redwood forrest, and then Ellen? ;)

dns said...

Phoenix
Chile
Portugal
Croatia
Jamaica
All MLB stadiums
Eivissa

Megan said...

Paris
Spain
Egypt
Switzerland
Greece
China
Australia
Germany

... I need to stop. I find it weird that I don't really have the overwhelming urge to go many places in the US

mansionmogul said...

Yay! You re-commented! I'm excited for you that you'll be crossing at least two of your destinations off your list next year! :)