Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm BACK You Guys!

Whew! What a week. We packed up 3 months of our STUFF, handed over our apartment keys to some strangers for the summer, and got everything to Seattle with a lil' pit-stop in Sin City.
I had such a blast in Vegas. Maybe it had something to do with this thing Seattle folk haven't heard of - it's called "the sun", and it makes you happy! You know what else makes you happy? Babies. That's right. Especially brand new ones that belong to your good friends.
So I'd like you to meet the first lil' miss of our favorite people, Miss Dalia! Isn't she adorable? She is a very funny little girl who makes grumpy face and is either "concerned" or "indifferent" at all times. I did get to see some of her beautiful smiles though! We had many adventures all over the glorious suburb of Las Vegas called, "Sommerlin."

Later on in the week Auntie Mansionmogul met up with Dahlia's other Fun Aunties and we had some classy martinis in a beer pong bar and snuck into the Wynn pool to have mai tais among the trophy wives.

What a blast! Thank you to the locals who made it all possible. Now I'm in the land of evergreen trees and northface jackets. Also a land where I have a C-A-R to drive. Yay Summer!
















3 comments:

Megan said...

Thank GOD you're back.

casablancalady said...

Finally, a new blog post! I'll meet you in Seattle in a couple of months!

Wendio said...

I loved having you here! We all miss you a ton! I love the pics too...hilarous!