..........................................................................................
Things I am Not a Fan of, That Everyone Else Cannot Get Enough of:
Black BeansFrench Pedicures
Hiking
Reading for Fun
Group Gifts
Julia Roberts
Cats
Sci Fi
The Matrix/Lord of the Rings/X-Men
Hondas
Landscape Paintings
Tevas
Girl Scout Cookies
Cereal
Updos
Family Guy
West Seattle
La Carta de Oaxaca
Slot Machines
"Beach Theme" interior
....Now Your Turn!
..........................................................................................
PS. "animals with eyepatches" artwork by Brock Davis.
{via ShareSomeCandy}
16 comments:
- Golf
- Seinfeld, Family Guy, South Park
- Cheescake Factory (ok, never eaten there, but come on)
- Classic Rock + Radiohead
- Dicks Burgers
- Running (I wish I did. Occasionally I try to convince myself that I do.)
- the Gym (any gym really. How about Gym Culture in general)
- Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Beaches
- Saucony shoes
- Futons
- HTML
- Robbing people (I dunno. It seems pretty popular in Ballard right now)
I knew I wasn't the only Family Guy hater out there! That show is shrill.
-Warm sheets/pillows
-La Carta de Oaxaca (I hear ya)
-That tomato and Mozz salad everyone makes
What?! Tom/Mozz salad is awesome! But yeah, La Carta is so stupid.
ANY reality TV
Bruchetta
Pizza
Parades
Compliments at work
beach vacations
Oprah
Will Ferrell movies
Shopping
IPAs
Too much attention
"too much attention" - AMEN.
You are going to miss out on hanging out with me at some awesome parades though this summer. Maybe I can get you to *grudgingly* join me ;)
I would like to add to my list as well:
-Reality TV (with the exception of Cesar Milan... he rules my world)
-Tirimisu, Creme Brulee, Custard
- Romance Novels
- Talking to strangers, co-workers, etc... I have friends, I don't want to fake being yours!
-PT Cruisers
-Clowns (I know I put this on Facebook, but I felt it was necessary to list again as they are HELLA CREEPY)
I know there are a million more things I can put on my list... but I think this and facebook covers it.
Oh dude...I hate PT Cruisers!
I forgot another one one my list:
Pugs.
I know i get soem crap about this but - the neverending story
-mushrooms
-internet video phenomenon
-Radiohead
-snowboarding
-nightclubs in Belltown
-soap operas
I didn't think there were so many things I hate that everyone else likes, but there are some good ones already posted, such as:
-family guy
-south park
-will ferrell movies
(Can you tell I don't like to laugh?)
-PT Cruisers
-THE NEVER ENDING STORY: that "Luck Dragon" or whatever is just a flying white fluffy dog with a creepy ass voice - so not cool!
I'd also like to add:
- sweet and sour sauce
- pineapple on pizza
- modern art sculptures (like those ugly ass orange things on Western's campus)
- Moroccan food
- medinas (except for Chefchaouen's)
- cats
- uncomfortable shoes - anything with a heel
- cue bargers (my new favorite British word - sounds so much better than "line cutter")
Upon further reflection, I guess other people don't love when people cut in line, but they sure do it a lot here! I'm not a fan of being the jerk who barges in the cue!
I am also not a fan of most modern art sculptures. But you gotta give it to "man-humping-bear" at least.
Who loves cue bargers and uncomfortable shoes?
What I meant to say was "high heeled shoes", but I believe that is synonymous with "uncomfortable shoes". There are way too many ladies walking around in high heels.
As for cue barging, I guess I just started thinking of things that irritate the hell out of me and that's probably number one. Especially because the Moroccans haven't quite figured out the concept of a cue. AARGH!
Thanks for keeping me in check, Case!
I too upon further reflection have come up with more things I hate... which leads me to believe, perhaps we are all fun haters and that is why we are all friends :P
PS Annie... those 'uncomfortable shoes' better include those gawd awful, tarp blue, thai flip flops
Post a Comment