![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
..........
1. Apple Cider
2. The addition of tights doubles my wardrobe
3. Soup
4. Bye bye, Barbeque, hello roast!
5. I will admit to liking the sound of football on in the background
6. Root vegetables
7. Pumpkin beer/lattes/bread/muffins/cake
8. Leaf piles
9. Apples
10. Thanksgiving - PIE and Gravy. Not necessarily together. But maybe.
..........
Omg, I need to go make a crisp now! What are your absolute favorite Fall things this year?



5 comments:
Dammit Brooke - now all i can think about is cider and pie!
-and football (tailgating next weekend!)
-and jackets
-and probably my favorite thing is getting to wear my beat up old grey stocking hat that I love (thanks liz)
Yes, yes and YES! I want a root veggie feast (washed down with cider) right now! Sweater weather is the best!
1. Leaves! So pretty this year, especially because it took so long to rain so they got to stay on the treas.
2. Winter beers come into season
3. Sweaters that are much kinder to me than shorts and tank tops
4. I get to wear my (matching!) coat and hat around.
5. Boots!
-Football
-Not leaving a fan on around the clock to keep my room under 90 degrees
-Chili
-Snow is that much closer
-Vests
now I need to go make an apple pie and bring the sweaters out of hiding!
Post a Comment