Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's my birthday, Bitches!!!

Wanna know the theme of my bday this year??? It's: "Still in my 20s"!!!! Because yeah, I've got one whole year left. Boo-ya!

Favorite things to do on my Birthday:
* Eat awesome food, usually something with steak
* Get dressed up
* Be with friends and family
* Yell "woooo" a lot
* Have some cocktails
* Sleep in

I think by the end of today I'll have all of them checked off my list! What are some of your favorite ways to celebrate your birfdays?

4 comments:

Wendio said...

One of my favorite ways to celebrate my birfday is with a mani/pedi before going out. Also, I always try to buy a new shirt if going out. New threads always seem to make the evening more fun!

mansionmogul said...

Awesome. I did both of those this year!

Megan said...

Yeah, our new bday pedi tradition is my new favorite thing:)

mansionmogul said...

love the "ruby slippers" aka "christmas toes" color.