We put on our boots today and walked down many snowy streets.
Lincoln park: dogs luvin' it and people playing capture the flag.
The fountain in front of P&C Market.
Awesome giant tree decs.
We mosey'd on down to Eastern Market. Only one jewelry vendor, the "tree" guys, and this fruit vendor made it out. Props to them!
Pretty.
Love this house.
This happened in about 15 hours.
Snow on balls.
My ridic outfit.
Bench! Not for sitting right now.
Our deck. There's about 2" more out there now since I took this picture. I hope we can still fly out on our now re-booked flight Monday morning. Cross your fingers for us!
4 comments:
Casey jealous!
You would be! People were cross country skiing all over the neighborhood and playing football.
whoooa.....for a white xmas... we should fly to you - d
Yes, yes I would be. We are going to Banff for NYE so I will get mine then!!
Post a Comment