
photo by treborinato via Epicute.
My list of favorite things to have for breakfast:
1. Mimosas
1. A good ole Denver omelet
2. BACON
3. Anything that incorporates cheese and eggs into a casserole
4. Croissants
5. Bloody Marys
6. Cinnamon rolls
7. Coffee (good coffee)
8. Bagels, w/lox and cr. cheese
9. Crab cake eggs benedict (when done right, obvs)
10. Crepes
11. Berries
12. French toast
13. Monte Cristo sandwiches
14. Things with gravy
What's your favorite thing to have for breakfast?
11 comments:
Crab legs
Chorizo
Eggs Benedict
Sausage
Waffle w/ peanut butter
I feel like it usually needs to end with fruit on a stick and a chocolate fountain.
Benedict! I had one at a place by our house that had crab, fontina cheese, onions and a cheese sauce. Oh sweet lawd...
croissants
omelets
coffee
bacon
assorted berries.
mmmm now I want to go get brunch
Oooh! Court you're reminding me: over-easy eggs with toast. But only if you make them because I have proven to be untrainable at that.
Fruit on a stick and a chocolate fountain sounds like just what I need... How did you know?
But usually it's bagels with cream cheese or a croissant. Always coffee.
There's a place Ryan and I go that has banana-stuffed challah french toast. It is SO good!
WOW - now I am determined to create that french toast!
It's actually banana and walnut-stuffed french toast. You totally can make it!
Well, BACON is def not a surprise . . . . but I can't get enough goat cheese lately! I bet it'd be purdy good in an omelet . . . And if there is crispy hashbrowns and hollandaise humping on a plate, I'm a happy girl!
Also . . . I recently made french toast lately - but instead of putting milk in the egg-soak mixture, I put sour cream and brown sugar and it turned out deeeelish ;)
OMG I have to try that!!!
Yum!
Frittatas any kind especially w/ bacon and goat cheese
Waffles especially bananas foster ones I make:)
Omelettes w/ veggies, bacon or seafood
Mimosas w/ tropical fruit juices
Lox & bagels
Donuts
Fruit salad
Turkey sausage
Post a Comment