Monday, February 15, 2010

Brilliant Date at the Apt.

So you guys know that we are a couple who really likes to go out to eat. This Valentine's Day, however, I didn't mind skipping the fancy restaurant (usually I'll take any excuse to go out!). I'm not a huge fan of waiting, crowds, or prix fixe menus, so we decided to make dinner at home. I was not into actually doing much work, so we splurged a bit and picked up some more of those AMAZING raviolis from Eastern Market. This time they had some TOO CUTE red, heart-shaped lobster ravioli, so we had to get those along with trying some of the caramelized onion and mushroom raviolis. We also bought a vodka sauce, so all that needed to be done was heat it all up and throw together a salad (for the nutrients). Dudes - this stuff was decadent and awesome. I totally think it's worth the money because all the hard work is done for you and they are really, really good. Ravioli. Mmmm...we also did our taxes and watched more Olympics. Go TEAM USA! What were y'all up to on Valentine's Day?

5 comments:

Keene said...

That dinner was so good, sweetness, it's making me hungry all over again just looking at it! I'm also glad we got to be in love and do our taxes, simultaneously.

mansionmogul said...

Best date ever ♥

Paula Skarr Photography said...

Dennis and I had a HOT DATE studying in the library! Rawr!!!

Shannon said...

I had auditions for Columbia, but when I got home, Ryan and I walked to a place in our neighborhood and had some dinner. It was just what I was looking forward to all weekend! Brooke and Keene, next time you visit, we will take you there.

mansionmogul said...

Wow everybody had cute dates!

Shannon: I can't wait to go there.