I tried to document the blizzard going down outside right now...this is the best I could do.
This snow is ridiculous. At least we both get to be at home and don't have to go outside in it. But dayum. Have you ever seen your city filled with "snow bergs"? That's what you get when there's no where to put all the snow. Also: I never knew how much dog pee I was walking over on a daily basis until it appeared everywhere, glowing and neon against the white snow. Delightful.
(mulled wine that Keene made Friday, which now feels like years ago!)I am so grateful we made it to soviet Safeway yesterday morning before they sold out of stuff. Why didn't we get more wine though!??! I don't know what we were thinking. Today is going to be an on-demand movie kind of day. No complaints here! But it's a little scary outside.
*Think calm, non-electricity-losing thoughts for us!*
3 comments:
That looks awesome and horrible all at the same time.
Keene put his time and effort into making that, JBL4. Whatever it looks like, I am sure it is delightful!!
wow...that amount of snow in DC is just, plain nuts - d
Post a Comment